Ok, so this has been procrastinated for a while now.
So here we go.
I thank you JavaGirl for nominating me! I had no idea my blog brought so many smiles to you. =)
And now to the awards and such.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you.
~ Share 7 random things about yourself.
~ Add the versatile blogger award on your blog.
~ Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
~ Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
#2. The seven randoms about myself.
1. I have a purse problem. I love purses. All sorts of purses. Big ones. Small ones. Red ones. Purple ones. All. Of. Them.
2. I love rainbows. They’re so pretty.
3. I hate beets. They taste like dirt.
4. Peppermint is my favorite smell in the whole world.
5. I love my very nutty family. Each and every single one of them.
6. I really hate the creepy Gerber Good Start formula commercial. No baby should move like that.
7. No….I really don’t understand football. I just pretend I do.
I’m not sure I have 15 bloggers to nominate, but I shall do my best.
1. Even though she nominated me JavaGirl’s blog deserves to be nominated again. Her photography = amazing. Her posts = even more amazing.
2. PissyKittysLitterBox: Her posts are brutally honest and I love her spirit. She is one fiesty woman and her posts keep you grounded.
3. TheWorldAccordingToScarp: I have never laughed so much from reading a post. She is down to earth, funny, and sweet. Her posts are also about various topics so each one is unique and interesting.
4. BrainRants: This military man is fricken hilarious. And he doesn’t take any shit. It’s refreshing.
5. HowToSpotAFraud: They take spam E-mails, share them, and respond to them in their posts in a very heavily sarcastic way. They pretty much put everything we think about spam Emails into a fun, hilarious, and informative blog.
6. Adamotomy: The posts are very informative. I enjoy reading them and seeing what thoughts pop up onto the page.
7. GoPantone: The Art Featured = Awesome
8. SparkleBumps: I have never met a more fiesty lovable blogger. Her posts are down to the point. Raw. Hilarious. And she loves books…pretty much a gal after my own heart.
9. NattieMoee: I’ve known this girl since before Kindergarten. She’s bold. She’s artistic. She’s amazing. And she knows pretty much everything there is to know about marketing and advertising.
10. PrettyFeetPopToe: I love her “Love it or hate it” attitude. Her posts keep me coming back wanting to read more and more. And she’s fun! And was just freshly pressed! (Congrats!) Not to mention we both have very large purses that hold the world together…
Ok, I think ten is good. If I missed someone, I am truly sorry. Just email me, yell at me a bit and I shall add you. It’s past my bed time and my bleary brain does not want to chug a lug anymore.
Love you all!