I am sorry I haven’t posted in a few days. I was busy gaining 15lbs at MammaK’s house. =) And that is why I love Thanksgiving. I get to be fat for a bit.
The topic was:
In what ways do you stand out?
I think all of me does, but I’ll break it down a wee bit.
1. I dress differently than most girls in this white bread town. I like edgy clothes. I do not make it a habit to wear yoga pants out and about in public. In fact, I do not even own a pair of yoga pants. I also think it’s silly to spend $80 on a pair of jeans with holes in them. My clothes are affordable. Girls hate me for it. It’s funny.
2. I hate working out. Unless it involves me in my undies and the BF completely naked, I am not interested in looking like a broken chicken running around the block.
3. I know how to wear red lipstick and rock it.
4. I write poetry. Sometimes it’s of a very sexual nature.
5. I read. A lot. And some people have ridiculed me for this. But you see, I am now 90% more intelligent than them. Who’s laughing now bitches?
6. I snort when I laugh.
7. I wear glasses over contacts. Contacts make my eyes all weird…and not in a good way. Think: owl eyes on cocaine.
8. I amuse myself. Constantly.
9. I get distracted easily by shiny things. Best to keep me away from sequin wearing transvestites.
10. I speak my mind. And sometimes the filter is broken.
11. I am the most stubborn yet indecisive person in the history of…ever. Don’t mess with me. The indecisiveness may cost you your twig and berries.
12. I like to talk about penis’. I think I may suffer from penis envy occasionally.
13. I’m addicted to shoes. Especially ones with heels and straps.
14. I’m a minx.
15. I’m weird. And I love my weirdness. I’d rather be my weird unusual self than to be completely and utterly boring. Besides, I believe we are all weird in some way, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we call it love. Then the weirdness magnifies. And adventure ensues.
And those are the reasons why I think I sta– ….oooooo look! A sequined elephant!
Oooo! It’s trunk is growing!
I must go pet it.